Your furniture is as important to a room’s appearance as your carpet, and regular cleaning can help prolong the life of your investment. Our cleaning process uses a low moisture deep steam extraction, powerful enough to remove deep staining, yet gentle enough for even the most delicate fabrics.
We clean Sofas, Loveseats, Recliners, Sectionals, Stuffed Chairs, Dining Room Chairs, Ottomans, Automobile Interiors, Mattresses, and more. Steps included with all upholstery cleanings:
1. Inspection. Note heavily soiled areas and staining.
2. Pre-treatment. We match our pre-spray to your upholstery needs. Removes as many stains as possible and provides natural deodorization. Specialty stain removal such as ink, urine, or wine requires an additional fee.
3. Agitate fabric. Lifts and separates fibers for even distribution of pre-treatment agent.
4. Low moisture deep steam extraction. Clean and rinse entire area using our low moisture exclusive hot water extraction method with a specially formulated detergent. This will remove the pre-treatment agent used, leaving your upholstery clean and virtually residue free.
5. 2 week guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the cleaning service, we will clean the item again free of charge within 14 days of the original service. Does not include new staining. Urine stains and odor removal are not guaranteed.
Fabric Upholstery Cleaning
Most new upholstered furniture comes treated with protector, but this protection wears off over time and with cleaning. Having the protector reapplied after cleaning helps preserve the color, beauty, and life of your upholstery. It also gives you extra time to clean up spills before they turn into stains.
We are so confident in the upholstery protector we use, if you are unable to remove the stain yourself, we will come back within six months of application and remove the stain for you free of charge!
Leather Cleaning & Conditioning
Leather furniture has always been prized for it's aestetic value, durability, comfort, and quality. However, even the most durable leather will require special care and maintenance to keep it looking its best. Over time your leather will accumulate soil and show signs of wear. Many household products will provide only a temporary fix, and if used improperly they can actually damage the leather. Older leather will show signs of aging if not properly maintained as well. Common problems can include splitting, cracking, and discoloration. At Seminole Carpet Cleaning, we take pride in our work and use a variety of products to help maintain and restore your leather furniture.
Although different types of leather will require slightly different approaches, the following will give you a basic idea of what to expect when you call Seminole Carpet Cleaning to care for your leather furniture.
1. Inspection. The entire piece is inspected and we will ask you to point out any areas of concern. We will identify the type of leather to determine the appropriate cleaning process and solutions to be used.
2. Initial soil removal. A cleaning solution will be applied using our specialized leather cleaning machine. We then use a detail tool to get into any crevices.
3. Specialty stain removal. We will attempt to remove any specialty stains such as ink marks.
4. Crack and splitting treatment. We will attempt to blend cracks and splits that have occured over the years. We cannot guarantee this process will help if damage is severe, but it is intended to improve the looks of the leather.
5. Conditioner and protectant. The final step is to apply a conditioner and protectant to the leather. This will leave the leather with a smooth and soft feel and helps to deter soil from emebedding into the leather.
6. 2 week guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the cleaning service, we will clean item again free of charge within 14 days of the original service. Does not include new staining. Urine stains, odor, and specialty stain removal are not guaranteed.